दिवाली एक ऐसा त्यौहार है जिसे भारत में लगभग हर धर्म के लोग समान हर्षोल्लास से मनाते है| इसी उत्साह और ख़ुशी को बरकरार रखते हुए लोग अपने साथियों, रिश्तेदारों और सगे सम्बन्धियों को दिवाली की शुभकामनायें भेजते हैं| दिवाली खुशियों का त्यौहार है और खुशियां बाँटने से बढ़ती हैं और इस ख़ुशी के मोके… Read More »
Diwali Messages and Diwali Quotes In English
- On the Special moment of Diwali I wish you happy Diwali and may God fulfilled all your Dreams and as well as you get lots of happiness this Diwali...Happy Diwali
- DIYAS - to drive away darkness.FIREWORKS - to sparkle up the night.And lots of Sweets to celebrate the Festival of Light.Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!
- Celebration of Victory over defeat, Light over darkness, Awareness over Ignorance, An Occasion to Celebrate Life .. May Goddesses Lakshmi light up your life with Happiness, Joy and Peace. Happy Diwali.
- Light a lamp of love! Blast a chain of sorrow! Shoot a rocket of prosperity! Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
- As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything. Happy Diwali.
- The festival of lights is just around the corner, wishing you all a very Happy Diwali.
- Candles to Brighten life; Decorations to Enjoy life; Presents to share success; Fire Crackers to burn evils; Sweets to sweeten life; And Pooja to thank God! Happy Deepavali(Diwali)!
- May this Diwali be packed with wealth, calmness and love and happiness which never ends.Subh Diwali
- Om Bhoor Bhuwah Swaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasaya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat Wish you a joyful and prosperous Diwali.
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Diwali illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Diwali!
- May this diwali, you be blessed with good fortune - as long as Ganeshji's trunk, wealth and prosperity - as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles - as small as his mouse.
- The significance of Deepavali is the removal of darkness and ignorance from the mind and filing it with goodness.
- Diwali - The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets everyone enjoying a royal feast; when old and young with delight meet and with love and affection do all hearts beat.
- Diwali is here - the gracious festival celebrating victory, of myth and mystery; the festival that signals triumph over tragedy. May it Bestow all with Love and Happiness!
- May these rich blessings be your due, a wealth of friendships, old and new. Some service rendered, some solace given, and gentle peace with god and heaven. Heartfelt wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
- Let this diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times.Happy Diwali!!.
- This Diwali Will bring to you Inner illumination! May This Diwali lights Will enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes. Happy Diwali
- The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets everyone enjoying a royal feast; when friends and relative meet delightfully and with love and affection do all hearts beat.May the happiness, which this Deepavali season brings lasts forever. < strong>Happy Deepavali
- May you all attain full inner illumination! May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes!
- This Diwali let us give thanks for all we hold dear: Our health, our family, our friends and to the grace of God which never ends.
- O Ram! The light of lights, the self-luminous inner light of the Self is ever shining steadily in the chamber of your heart. Sit quietly. Close your eyes. Withdraw the senses. Fix the mind on this supreme light and enjoy the real Deepavali, by attaining illumination of the soul.
Funny Diwali Quotes
- This Is To Formally announce that I have started accepting Diwali gifts in ROKDA & CHEQUES. Avoid last day rush. Send now. HAPPY DIWALI
- I deleted…. Chat and Browsing history.. Bas ho gae meri Diwali ki safai.
- Amitabh bachchan - Mere paas Rocket hai,shurli hai, chakri hai, murgabumb hai,anaar hai,tumharepaaskya hai? Shashikapoor - mere paas maa…chis hai Happy Diwali.
- Troubles as light as Air,
- love as deep as Ocean,
- Friends as Solid as Diamonds,and
- Success as bright as Gold…These are
- The wishes for you and your family
- On the eve of Diwali ki Shubhkamana!
- Look Outside It’s Pleasant
- LIGHTS Smiling For you
- CANDLES Dancing For you
- FAIRIES Waiting For you
- Because I Ask them 2 Wish You HAPPY DIWALI !
Diwali Messages In Hindi
- दीप जलते जगमगाते रहे
- हम आपको , आप हमें याद आते रहे
- जब तक जिंदगी है
- दुआ है हमारी आप चाँद की तरह जगमगाते रहे
- मुस्कुराते हस्ते दीप तुम जलना
- जीवन में नयी खुशियों को लाना
- दुःख दर्द अपने भूल कर
- सबकी गले लगाना , सबकी गले लगाना
- दीपावली की शुभकामनायें
Diwali Messages In Hindi
- This occasion gives you:
- "Happy DEEPAVALI"
- This Diwali Iam Sending You CASH:
- * HAPPY DIWALI *
1. “I love Christmas. Christmas is family time”. Brody Jenner 2. “I beg to present you as a Christmas gift the city of Savannah”. William Tecumseh Sherman 3. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” –… Read More »
Famous Quotes By Abdul Kalam Ji. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam better known as A. P. J. Abdul Kalam; 15 October 1931 – 27 July 2015), was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. A career scientist turned statesman, Kalam was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, and studied physics and aerospace… Read More »
Mothers day 2016 is on May 8 2016.List of Mothers Day Quotes By famous personalities. 1. “My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” Mothers Day Quotes By ― Jodi Picoult 2. “When your mother asks, “Do you… Read More »
Only few days are left for Diwali. You all must have different plans for this Diwali. When you think of Diwali. One thing that definitely comes to your mind is delicious sweets and food. You can’t resist yourself from gorging on sweets. Diwali is the festival of light, festivity and celebration. No celebration or festival is complete… Read More »
Facebook Cover Photos for Diwali | Diwali Facebook Cover Photos Get some Selected and beautiful Happy Diwali Facebook cover photos and timeline photos for Facebook. All these images are free to download and open to use. You can also share these images with your friends and relatives. Happy Diwali to all the viewers, have fun… Read More »
Corporate Gifts are very important part of our business world today.It has become a trend or custom to present Corporate Gifts with business partners, clients or the employees of the business.Actually Corporate gifts are the decent and pleasant way to connect with your clients, business partners and business employees.Corporate Gifts have become an integral part… Read More »
Deepawali is celebrated for the victory of Good over Evil. Diwali is the biggest and the brightest Hindu festival. It is the festival of lights. Deepawali means “Row of lights”. On each Diwali the lights with which we illuminates our homes wish to illuminate our hearts also to find new hope and reason. It is… Read More »
Bhai dooj is observed on the last day of five-day Diwali festival.Bhai dooj is also called Bhau-Beej , Bhai Tika , Bhai Phota or Yama Dwitiya that is widely celebrated by nepal and India. Bhau beej is for Maharashtra state,bhai tiika is for nepal,and bhai phota is observed in Bengal state . It falls on… Read More »
Karwachauth is a very important Hindu festival for married women in northern and western parts of India. It is a fasting ritual observed by all married Hindu women for the longevity,prosperity and well-being of their husbands.This festival is very popular in Punjab, Haryana, Gujrat, RAjasthan and Uttar Pradesh.Those married women who observe this fast are “SOBHAGYAWATI”.… Read More »
Diwali Decoration ideas for Home Diwali represents light over dark,good over evil , knowledge over darkness. In north India, Diwali celebrates Rama’s homecoming, that is his return to Ayodhya after the defeat of Ravana and his coronation as king, in Gujarat, the festival honors Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and in Bengal, it is associated… Read More »
About Diwali: Diwali is one of the biggest, brightest and most important festival Celebrated by Indians. The most spiritual significance behind Diwali is the awareness of the inner light. Light over Darkness, victory over evil is the main essence of this festival. Every house is illuminated with lamps and lights during Diwali night. There is… Read More »
Karvachauth No longer remains a festival of north india,It has now become a national festival celebrated by married women throughout India.A festival that celebrates the love. Karvachauth is the day, So special for all the married women to strengthen and revive the bond of care, affection and love between husband and wife. All the suhagans… Read More »
** Best Diwali Gift Ideas 2015** DIWALI has always been the most favorite festival among Indians. Diwali, the festival of lights is the widely celebrated festival along with entertainment and fun. During Diwali People get very excited, they send Diwali Messages, Diwali Wishes to friends and relatives and do non stop shopping, sweets and buying… Read More »