Famous Quotes By Abdul Kalam Ji.
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam better known as A. P. J. Abdul Kalam; 15 October 1931 – 27 July 2015), was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. A career scientist turned statesman, Kalam was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, and studied physics and aerospace engineering. He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in India’s civilian space programme and military missile development efforts.He thus came to be known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.He also played a pivotal organisational, technical, and political role in India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998, the first since the original nuclear test by India in 1974.
Kalam was elected as the 11th President of India in 2002 with the support of both the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and the then-opposition Indian National Congress. Widely referred to as the “People’s President,”he returned to his civilian life of education, writing and public service after a single term. He was a recipient of several prestigious awards, including the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honour.
1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.Share this quote on ShareFailure
2. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam Dont
3. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.” – A.P.J Abdul KalamAll
4. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.” – A.P.J Abdul KalamMan
5. “If you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
6. “All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
7. ” Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.”
8. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – A.P.J Abdul Kalam Thinking9. ” Without your involvement you can’t succeed. With your involvement you can’t fail. ”
9. Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
10. Ultimately, education in its real sense is the pursuit of truth. It is an endless journey through knowledge and enlightenment. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
11. For success of any mission, it is necessary to have creative leadership. Creative leadership is vital for government, non-governmental organisations as well as for industries. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
12. Small aim is a crime. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam